When sending a product for repair, please follow these steps for best service:
- Before sending product, make sure that the unit is getting power. On remote control models, make sure to test the unit with the side panel buttons and new batteries.
- Make sure the product is packaged well, as these units are fragile. Send only by UPS or FedEx, fully insured. Do not send by mail as deliveries are not made inside our business complex.
- Print and complete Bidet Seat Service Form, and include it with the product.
- Do not include the remote control or any other parts with the repair, unless they specifically need attention. Parts can easily get lost or damaged in transit, so it’s better to keep these at home.
- If in-warranty service is needed, product must be accompanied by a copy of the proof-of-purchase receipt.
- If out-of-warranty service is needed, a free estimate will be provided before beginning repairs.
NOTE: Products must be fully insured & sent via UPS or FedEx Prepaid. Do not send by mail as deliveries are not made inside our business complex.
Main Office & Showroom:
Call us toll-free: 1.800.681.0753Hygiene For Health®
151 Ruths Place, Suite #5
Sequim, WA 98382