When sending a product for repair, please follow these steps for best service:
- Notify us before returning any product, whether in- or out-of-warranty, so we know it is coming.
- Make sure the product is packaged well, as these items are fragile.
- Print and complete Bidet Seat Service Form, and include it with the product.
- Include the remote control (if your product has one), however please do not include additional parts not needed for the repair, such as bolt sets, hoses and valves.
- If in-warranty service is needed, product must be accompanied by a copy of the proof-of-purchase receipt.
- If out-of-warranty service is needed, a free estimate will be provided before beginning repairs.
NOTE: Products must be fully insured & sent via UPS or FedEx Prepaid.
Main Office & Showroom:
Call us toll-free: 1.800.681.0753Hygiene For Health®
151 Ruths Place, Suite #5
Sequim, WA 98382