About Hygiene For Health
At Hygiene For Health®, we are committed to providing you with the very best in personal hygiene products. In our promise to you, we assure the very best pricing, prompt worldwide shipping, and superb customer service & product support. With over 30 years of industry experience and thousands of satisfied customers, we are certain to please.
Every Bidet product we sell must meet each of these guidelines:
- With the many bidet products on the market, we choose only the best Quality to sell.
- All electric products we sell meet UL requirements for Safety and Reliability.
- The Design must not only fit most fixtures, but must look good and be easy to remove and clean.
- We test every seat to make sure it Functions as promised. Our most recent models have undergone 3 years of testing.
- We look at the Value. While some seats may cost twice as much, they may not necessarily work better or last longer
- Hygiene For Health® provides continuous Support after the sale and we have done so since 1990. This is longer than any other importer or distributor in the U.S.
Established in 1990, we have been providing worldwide sales and support for all major bidet manufacturers. Hygiene For Health® is the largest independent distributor and retailer of bidet products in North America.
Our sales, distribution, parts & repair facility is located in Sequim, Washington, USA. We also have established sales locations in Canada, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia and the Netherlands. Our extensive inventory includes thousands of products in stock from a multitude of manufacturers, which usually ship in one business day.
History of Hygiene For Health
Hygiene For Health® was Established in 1990 to Import, Market, Distribute & Service the Panasonic Bidet Seat Line
Hygiene For Health® Timeline
- 2001 Added the Hometech Bidet line
- 2001 Added the INAX Bidet line
- 2002 Added the Bio Bidet line
- 2002 Imported the first Travel Bidet line
- 2002 Opened office in Canada
- 2003 Incorporated Hygiene For Health
- 2004 Introduced the Spaloo Bidet brand
- 2004 Introduced Olympia Bidet brand
- 2005 Opened office in The Netherlands
- 2005 Opened office in Australia
- 2006 Opened office in the UK
- 2006 Introduced the Clean Sense Bidet brand
- 2010 Introduced the Blooming Bidet brand
- 2010 Introduced a new & improved Travel Bidet line
- 2010 Developed service program for Kohler Bidet line
- 2011 Introduced the Infinity Bidet brand
- 2013 Introduced the NOVA Bidet brand
- 2014 Introduced the Galaxy Bidet brand
- 2015 Became the exclusive importer and distributor for the Novita brand.
- 2015 Developed the Olympia brand of Bidet Water Filters.
- 2015 Developed the GoBidet Bidet Attachment.
- 2020 Introduced the Auto-Open seat and lid on the Blooming Bidet brand.